/ About Us
Wheelchair Sports WA is committed to improving the health and wellbeing of Western Australians living with a physical disability via engagement in lifestyle, recreational and sporting activities.
We welcome anyone who has some form of physical disability, or condition that impairs coordination and mobility. Everyone is welcome whether you want to participate in programs, support the organisation as a volunteer or donor, attend our sports events to cheer on participants, or get involved as a family member or friend!
Whichever way you wish to get involved and at whatever level you wish to participate, there will always be something for you, for we are much more than just a sports club. We offer an extensive range of programs and services to our membership base and public including:
- Competitive sporting opportunities in over 15 different sports at state and national level
- Recreational and social activities
- Schools Disability Education Program
- Corporate team building days
- Peer Support Program
- Funding to National Championships
- Sports and Recreational Scholarships
- Loan Equipment
For more information on our programs and services that we offer our members, please click here for our Members’ Pathway.